Key Tax-Saving Strategies to Review Before Year-End
November 14th, 2023 | 11:30 a.m. Central
Tax season will be here before you know it. As new provisions and changes will go into effect in 2024, Chief Planning Officer Jeffrey Levine will cover what you need to know and key year-end tax moves to consider, including:
- How to manage your tax bracket using strategies such as Roth conversions, tax withholding and charitable donations
- What you need to know about year-end retirement plan contributions
- New rules for required minimum distributions (RMDs) and the tax penalties for not taking them
- The benefits of tax-loss and tax-gain harvesting
- State and local tax (SALT) planning and beneficiary reviews
Jeffrey Levine, CFP®, CPA, PFS, CWS, AIF, RICP, ChFC®, BFA™ | Chief Planning Officer
Jeffrey serves as a technical resource for advisors and the firm’s primary thought leader regarding evidence-driven planning concepts and strategies. He excels at distilling complex financial laws and policy into understandable resources. His work at Buckingham gives him the ability to train and educate hundreds of advisors and support them in their pursuit of helping clients fulfill their financial dreams.
Don Rochleau, CFP® | Director of Client Development
Don helps ensure clients and prospective clients have an outstanding experience as they begin their relationship with Buckingham. His collaborative working relationship with Buckingham's diverse, experienced wealth advisory teams enables him to help prospective clients find the ideal fit based on their unique goals and circumstances.