August 31, 2022
Buckingham Weekly Perspectives | August, 31 2022
The nation is abuzz about the recent announcement of President Biden’s student debt forgiveness program. How will these changes impact you and your loved ones?
Everyone is talking about President Biden’s student debt forgiveness program. You may be wondering how the recently announced changes may impact you and your loved ones. In this episode of Buckingham Weekly Perspectives, Chief Planning Officer Jeffrey Levine takes a deep dive into the details of this important plan. He covers:
- The amount of debt forgiveness for those with federal loans, private carrier loans and Pell Grants
- Who will and will not receive debt relief
- Which loans qualify
- How to apply for relief
- The extension of forbearance and the current 0% interest rate on outstanding loans
- The benefits of a new income driven payment plan
- Other possible debt forgiveness
- and more!