March 22, 2023
Strategies Around Paying Your Taxes: What Choices Work for You?
We all know the joke about death and taxes. While paying taxes is unavoidable, there are ways to make the process a little less painful.
In this workshop, Chief Planning Officer Jeffrey Levine evaluates and shares tax planning opportunities for 2023, including:
- When is it time to change your estimated withholdings?
- What’s the difference between withholdings and estimated taxes?
- When should you use your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) to avoid paying estimated taxes?
- Strategies to help you pay less in taxes over your lifetime.
- Last-minute tax planning tips for 2022.