March 22, 2023
Strategies Around Paying Your Taxes: What Choices Work for You?
We all know the joke about death and taxes. While paying taxes is unavoidable, there are ways to make the process a little less painful.
In this workshop, Chief Planning Officer Jeffrey Levine evaluates and shares tax planning opportunities for 2023, including:
- When is it time to change your estimated withholdings?
- What’s the difference between withholdings and estimated taxes?
- When should you use your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) to avoid paying estimated taxes?
- Strategies to help you pay less in taxes over your lifetime.
- Last-minute tax planning tips for 2022.
About the Author
Clients deserve a knowledgeable advisor who is up to date on the latest changes in the laws, regulations, tools, and trends that may impact their overall financial plan. As Chief Planning Officer, Jeffrey works closely with the Buckingham team to create a seamless and enjoyable experience for clients that makes it easy to plan and instill confidence as they work towards their most important goals.