Buckingham Integrated Tax Solutions
Buckingham Integrated Tax Solutions™
At Buckingham, we take pride in developing an optimized tax strategy for every client’s unique needs, and now that includes tax preparation and filing. We’ll streamline the execution of your tax strategy by having everything “under one roof,” and accessible year-round. This way, we can ensure your taxes, from start to finish, seamlessly align with your broader goals.
- Tax Minimization: We ensure that your financial advisors are planning for the future and avoiding unnecessary taxes.
- No Surprise Costs: With a transparent, flat fee model – you avoid hidden costs and hourly invoices.
- Seamless and Secure: Our collaborative online portal helps keep your information secure and at your fingertips, streamlining the tax prep process while also saving you time and effort.
What you may be thinking:
- Is my financial plan designed to take advantage of all deductions and tax credits?
- Why am I employing two separate firms to manage my taxes and my wealth?
- How can I make completing and filing my tax return simpler and less stressful?
- Am I paying too much in accountant fees for my tax advice?
- How can I minimize my taxes through an investment strategy?
In furthering our mission to minimize the taxes and expenses of our clients and provide a comprehensive tax strategy and approach, we also offer these value-added tax solutions. In addition to extensive tax planning, this simplifies the tax completion process to give you a single source for every step from planning to filing.
And through our secure, collaborative online portal, you can easily access any documentation you need during the filing process and year-round.
Our integrated Tax Solution Conversations
- Ongoing Tax Minimization Strategy
- Flat-fee Tax Filing
- Strategic Estate Tax Planning
- Charitable Giving Strategies
Buckingham Integrated Tax Solutions correlate with these other wealth management conversations.
Estate & Trust Planning
Safeguard your financial resources to ensure the legacy and impact you wish to have on future generations.
Shape your financial picture with smarter, more tax-efficient strategies.
Support causes that align with your values while better positioning your financial future.
You may find these tax articles beneficial to you.
March 02, 2018
New Tax Law, More Tax Questions for Financial Advisors
Buckingham's Bill Morgan and Elliot Dole give Financial Planning magazine a look at the way tax planning fits into our comprehensive approach to wealth management.Read the article
April 18, 2018
Shorting's Impact on Tax-Efficiency
Larry Swedroe unpacks the research and explores the benefits of tax-aware, long/short funds.Read the article
March 08, 2018
Dental Practice Transitions: Tax Considerations
Buckingham's Mike McAninch examines how the interplay between tax strategy and price allocation can impact practice transitions.Read the article
Let us come to you.
Sign up below and we'll keep you connected with our monthly email updates.